[clug] Last night's RMS talk on software patents

Andreas Bauer baueran at rsise.anu.edu.au
Tue Oct 5 19:29:05 MDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 06, 2010 at 09:20:07AM +1100, Angus Gratton wrote:

> I think he is talking tonight at the ANU as well, AFAIK it's a
> different talk (the "Free Software in Ethics and in Practice".)

I'd just like to confirm the talk today and the topic.  Actual talk
starts 5pm-ish and is at Manning Clark theater of ANU.  Although
there's an online registration system where you can register for free
at

 http://www.acs.org.au/act/index.cfm?action=event&area=9002&temID=eventdetails&eveID=30175720809577

it's perfectly fine to just rock up, if you haven't managed to
register on such a short notice.

God knows why the responsible people forgot to advertise last night's
talk.  As someone pointed out before, not even NICTA knew about it
until the day although NICTA's seminar room was used for it.  So I
hope today there will be a better turnout.

Cheers,

Andi.

--
Andreas Bauer,