[clug] Last night's RMS talk on software patents

Helen postmodernhousewife at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 15:58:57 MDT 2010

Thanks for your report, Paul. I'm keen to learn more about licensing issues too.

'poorly advertised' indeed - his Canberra talk was supposed to be
tonight according to the website I looked at.

There could well be some disgruntled people thisevening, if they are
the last-minute-organization types.... I'd been thinking of coming
across, but didn't want to drive the three hours home in the dark.