[clug] Tor and other things that go bump in the night

Keith Goggin keith.goggin at bigpond.com
Sat Oct 2 04:01:45 MDT 2010

On Saturday 02 October 2010 19:07:07 Keith Goggin wrote:

Hi again,

Damn I posted too soon it seems 'reload current page' does not have the same
effect as re-entering the URL at least as far as Tor is concerned.

Tor is working for me after all.

But I am still interested in getting comments on my analysis of this problem
and whether or not Tor/Pilipo is a good solution.

Thanks.

> So I thought it time to 'bight the bullet' and implement a strategy to
> bypass the dreaded filter which led me to try Tor/Polipo.

Spelling error: bite not bight sorry about that.