[clug] CLUG Christmas Barbecue Bonanza

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Tue Nov 30 04:50:27 MST 2010

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 10:37:48PM +1100, Lana Brindley wrote:
> On 30 November 2010 22:32, Paul <mylists at wilsononline.id.au> wrote:
>
> > What day is that?
>

> Saturday 11th December, by my calendar.

Unless there is some secret message encoded in Paul Wayper's email I can not
see I think you worked that out with some form of out of band information.

	See You
	    Steve

... can not be there that day as I will be supporting y friend David B in
his non stop running race form the coast near bega to the top of kosci.

> 'I know what you're thinking, punk,' hissed Wordy Harry to his new editor,
> 'you're thinking, "Did he use six superfluous adjectives or only five?" -
> and to tell the truth, I forgot myself in all this excitement; but being as
> this is English, the most powerful language in the world, whose subtle
> nuances will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one
> question: "Do I feel loquacious?" - well do you, punk?'
>
>  -- Stuart Vasepuru
> (Runner-up in the annual 2006 Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest)

> http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com
>
> Please avoid sending me Word, Powerpoint or Windows Media attachments.
>
> See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more
> information.

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
how can you say that's the way it is, that's just the way it goes
why don't you decide for yourself, what you can do, and what you can say
   Pick Yer Nose - Puddle Dive - Ani