[clug] MSY @ Fyshwick. Any feedback?

Michael Carden crash at michaelcarden.net
Sun Nov 28 00:18:36 MST 2010

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 5:56 PM, Neill Cox <neill.cox at ingenious.com.au> wrote:
> +1 for Principal Computers.  A little more expensive, but much better
> support

I haven't dealt with them but it is astonishing how quickly people are
willing to give up any notion of after sales service or vendor
expertise in the face of a few dollars saved on purchase price. Over
the years I have had enough bad purchasing experiences (everywhere,
not just in technology) to realise that it can be well worth paying a
little more to get a quality product from someone who will look after
you.

That said, I still take the occasional punt at the Computer Fair, but
usually for things where it doesn't much matter.

--
MC