[clug] MSY @ Fyshwick. Any feedback?

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 21:26:38 MST 2010

On 28 November 2010 15:06, Jim Croft <jim.croft at gmail.com> wrote:

> was thinking, ' will that sourcey Lana byte?' ... 'no weigh, two easy,
> she will let that won parse thru to the keeper' ... 'but, maybe if she
> is a loan and board on a whet son day...'

Damn. I think my brain just dribbled out of my left ear ...

Cheers! Lana

'I know what you're thinking, punk,' hissed Wordy Harry to his new editor,
'you're thinking, "Did he use six superfluous adjectives or only five?" -
and to tell the truth, I forgot myself in all this excitement; but being as
this is English, the most powerful language in the world, whose subtle
nuances will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one
question: "Do I feel loquacious?" - well do you, punk?'

 -- Stuart Vasepuru
(Runner-up in the annual 2006 Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest)