[clug] MSY @ Fyshwick. Any feedback?

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 19:44:54 MST 2010

On 28 November 2010 13:36, steve jenkin <sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au> wrote:

> I noticed on the MSY site, that the Fyshwick store opened at the end of
> October. I've bought on-line and visited one with my cousin in Brisbane.
> <http://www.msy.com.au/LOCATION/fyshwick.htm>
>
> Anyone been out there?
> Any feedback, comments, anything??
>
> I'm wondering if they're a good "fist place to look or shop" for PC bits...
> Like Cougar Computers were circa 2001 :-)

Geocities called. They want their website back. And the Engrish burns us, it
does ...

http://www.msy.com.au/index.html

o.O

Cheers! Lana

'I know what you're thinking, punk,' hissed Wordy Harry to his new editor,
'you're thinking, "Did he use six superfluous adjectives or only five?" -
and to tell the truth, I forgot myself in all this excitement; but being as
this is English, the most powerful language in the world, whose subtle
nuances will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one
question: "Do I feel loquacious?" - well do you, punk?'

 -- Stuart Vasepuru
(Runner-up in the annual 2006 Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest)