[clug] Fwd: Re: linux downloads

Keith keiths at apex.net.au
Fri Nov 26 16:28:01 MST 2010

Subject: Re: [clug] linux downloads
Date: Friday 26 November 2010, 23:15:06
From: Carlo Hamalainen <carlo.hamalainen at gmail.com>
To: Keith <keiths at apex.net.au>

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 6:31 AM, Keith <keiths at apex.net.au> wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 November 2010 Carlo Hamalainen asked :
>
>> What is in /etc/apt/sources.list ?
>
>        Many references to au.archive.ubuntu.com - also some to archive.canonical.com and to security.ubuntu.com.  Can
> I risk editing those myself?  I have copied the whole file and could post it here if that would be helpful.

Hi Keith,

Just noticed that you replied to my email only instead of CLUG.

Anyhow, those addresses are ok. I use the same except for
mirror.internode.on.net instead of au.archive.ubuntu.com so that I
don't lose quota to my apt-get work.

Maybe try to do another apt-get update and see if things sort themselves out?

--
Carlo Hamalainen
http://carlo-hamalainen.net

Keith Sayers                                        keiths at apex.net.au