[clug] linux downloads

Keith keiths at apex.net.au
Mon Nov 22 02:11:30 MST 2010

On Monday 22 November 2010 Cody Miller counselled :

> Keith,
>      I can see your using au.archive.ubuntu.com however if you use
>      mirror.internode.on.net its not counted against your
>      monthly quota (its unmetered)

	Thank you.  I deduce that to be a setting which I should be able to change - but where do I find it, please?  I went
in to KPackage Kit - Software sources - Download from - and found I am set for 'Server for Australia'.  Could not find
any mention of au.archive.ubuntu.com - perhaps I should be looking somewhere else?
Keith Sayers                                        keiths at apex.net.au
6 Clambe Place,
CHARNWOOD, ACT 2615
Australia                              http://www.apex.net.au/~keiths