[clug] Telstra violating GPL in their T-Hub product (runs Linux)

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Sun Nov 7 23:30:30 MST 2010

I'd be passing this onto Brendan Scott who recently did an investigation
into this for Linux Australia, and as I understand it, was looking for a
suitable case to take to court under the second stage of the grant.

http://www.opensourcelaw.biz/publications/papers/researchproposal%20A%20100707_LAb.pdf

--
--==--
Steve Walsh, RHCE