[clug] logwatch question

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Fri May 28 04:42:43 MDT 2010

My workstation uses sendmail. It delivers to a server at home, which accepts the
mail OK, and relays it to iinet (my ISP) which also accepts it (as the logs suggest).

However, the mail never shows up at pcug (I send the mail to my pcug account).
I can see (in the logs) that it is sent with a from mentioning e4.eyal.emu.id.au but
the only external valid mail domain is eyal.emu.id.au.

I think that I need logwatch to use my nominated MailFrom from the config file.

Eyal

--
Eyal Lebedinsky	(eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)