[clug] ePub Presentation

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Thu May 27 19:11:32 MDT 2010

The iPub presentation from last night is available through my MobileMe account:

http://public.me.com/alexsatrapa

Note that the MobileMe "iDisk public folder" thingamijig is very nice looking but quite braindead. I'll have the document served from elsewhere later today (and probably with a more meaningful name to boot).

The document is available as notes.rst or notes.html, one is the ReStructuredText source, the other is a version generated using rst2html.py. To make use of notes.rst you'll need the DocUtils package installed.

Thanks for letting me talk at you folks :)
Alex