[clug] The harsh realities of CLUG

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Thu May 27 00:29:44 MDT 2010

a bit curious rather than confused...

Rather than a 'new world order', I thought we had demonstrated that it
was possible to move all the existing CLUG website functionality, such
as it is, into a wiki where it can be maintained by the membership.
Including  a link to more or less workable calendar solution.

But what now?  Is there a decision making process?   Does some Captain
Picard eventually say, 'make it so!'?  Who makes it 'so'?  Where to
they make it 'so'?  Can we have it 'so' soon?

Whatever is to happen, it would make sense to have it happen on the
clug.org.au domain... wouldn't it?

jim