[clug] MythTV Question 1: Black Mountain Channel List

Jeff NotTelling smee.heee at gmail.com
Mon May 24 01:20:35 MDT 2010

G'Day All the MythTV'ers in CLUG (and the rest of the list),

Would it be possible for someone that is pointing to the Black
Mountain Tower to provide their channel list?  I am trying to set a
mate up on MythTV, but I'm using the Tuggeranong repeater, so don't
have the correct settings.  If this could be an export etc of the
Channels list, that would be great.  It will be MythTV 0.23 (Mythbuntu
10.4), but I don't think the channel table has changed in the new
version.

Also, those that do point to Black Mountain.  There was some talk a
while back about ABC not working correctly, I think it was just around
the sound.  Has this been fixed?  Was there anything that would need
to be done for a new setup?

Cheers,
Jeff.