[clug] More testing: Calendar feeds

Blaz Segavac blazs at netspeed.com.au
Sat May 22 02:16:54 MDT 2010

Hi Adam,

I have been hosting a CLUG calendar for a while via iCalx at the following location webcal://icalx.com/public/blazs11/CLUG_(Canberra_Linux_User_Group).ics.  I do recall sending information about hosting the calendar to the CLUG list at some stage but I have no idea of how many people from the list have actually subscribed to the calendar.

The calendar by default has the CLUG and PSIG meeting times and locations, and also the information about the respective meeting if I see anything mentioned on the mailing list.  Other events such as install fests and conferences are added if I am aware of them.

Cheers,
Blaz