[clug] dokuwiki owner?

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Fri May 21 17:51:26 MDT 2010

have you installed, or can you install, the Google Maps plugin?  Want
to install an inline google map of CLUG Central and dokuwiki does not
understand iframes.

Have have copied all the existing clugosity I can find onto
http://wiki.voltagex.org/doku.php and there does not seem to be
anything among our humble and meagre offerings that can not be
represented in this sort of wiki environment.

with one exception.  the 'nowiki' tag acknowledges all the printable
characters but does not preserve multiple contiguous whitespace, thus
breaking our wonderful ascii map.  any workaround?

(not making a claim that we should use dokuwiki, only that it works
and would be good enough)

jim