[clug] The harsh realities of CLUG [SEC=PERSONAL]

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Wed May 19 01:52:06 MDT 2010

On 19 May 2010 17:25, Jim Croft <jim.croft at gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> What do Mac users do for entertainment... apart from strut around with
> righteous smugness and contented self satisfaction, that is?

Buy black skivvies.

Cheers! Lana

There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it's
only a hundred billion. It's less than the national deficit! We used to call
them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.
 - Richard Feynman

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more
information.