[clug] The harsh realities of CLUG [SEC=PERSONAL]

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Wed May 19 01:25:09 MDT 2010

> I'd be curious to see where people who are not attending CLUG slake
> their needs.

attending means being with people, eye contact, talking  and stuff, right?

not sure I am up for that level of social media...

> Has Linux become so simple, ubiquitous and stable that
> there's no need to get peer support?

this is an interesting observation. perhaps the victory condition has
been achieved, perhaps Linux now 'just works' (tm), perhaps it is no
longer fun and perhaps people are finding something else arcane and
mysterious to play with...

What do Mac users do for entertainment... apart from strut around with
righteous smugness and contented self satisfaction, that is?

jim  ;)