[clug] Linux Australia survey (linux Digest, Vol 89, Issue 12, Message 3)

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Fri May 14 20:43:43 MDT 2010

On Thu, 13 May 2010, Miles Goodhew wrote:

>  FYI, it's not possible to _not_ answer the "Why are you a member of
> Linux Australia" question. Or to answer through the "Other" field. So
> I'm officially "ticking a box" now.

Similarly I had to check Australia or NZ for the "country of residence"
question.  I initially entered Canada in the Other box and it flagged an
error.  I had to check Australia as well just to get rid of the error.

Rob

Email: robert at timetraveller.org
IRC: Solver (OFTC & Freenode)
Web: http://www.practicalsysadmin.com
Open Source: The revolution that silently changed the world