[clug] [OT] ABC's Law Report: remote webcam activation on student laptops

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Tue May 4 21:26:40 MDT 2010

On 05/05/2010, at 12:23 , Troy Heland wrote:

> There are other questions here that should be asked:
>
> If the student in question was taking pills in the nude would the Deputy
> Principle still have confronted the student with the images?  I doubt it.

Let's not forget the legality of surveilling people in their own homes without their permission.

Then there's the question of what happened to all the surveillance they "didn't collect" of boys and girls in the nude.  After all, they weren't supposed to be collecting surveillance in the first place.

Alex