[clug] Ubuntu Lynx (10.04) and window button positions

Nemo clug at nemo.house.cx
Mon May 3 23:08:21 MDT 2010

Finally I have seen the logic behind the change

http://www.markshuttleworth.com/archives/333

...whether you agree with the logic is, of course, another matter entirely, but
at least it's not an arbitrary change-for-the-sake-of-change decision.

Incidentally, the layout I've been using is:
menu:minimize,maximize,spacer,close

...and up till I read the above URL, I was gonna stick with it. But seeing
there is a Reason, I'm tempted to let it run as is and see what the long-term
results may be. Afterall, I'm a human, and if there is anything that Douglas
Adams' tought me (apart from to know where my towel is), it's that humans are
adaptable. And I can change again later if I need to... :)

On Tue, May 04, 2010 at 07:33:47AM +1000, Andrew Janke did utter: