[clug] Ubuntu Lynx (10.04) bugs [was: Ubuntu Lynx (10.04) and window button positions]

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Mon May 3 21:33:04 MDT 2010

I have restarted both machines a number of times and the network
manager applet has not come back...

the computers make a wireless connection ok, but I can not select
which one if there are multiple present and can not select the usb
wireless modem at all...

any suggestions on how you got it to reappear?  It is there (as in
'installed') but I just can not get it to reappear on the panel.

For what I do this is pretty much a show stopper.

jim