[clug] Ubuntu Lynx (10.04) and window button positions

Matthew Oliver matt at oliver.net.au
Mon May 3 17:37:14 MDT 2010

I'm not toally sure about 10.04 but in all the other ubuntu releases you can
install any number of desktops (window managers) and just select the
"sesson" at login.

Both GDM and KDM support choosing a session. I don't use ubuntu anymore, but
I remember there being meta packages so you can have ubuntu and kubuntu i
think it was: ubutnu-desktop and kubuntu-desktop.

Tho, Andrew is correct if he just needs Konqueror then you just need to
install it.

Matt