[clug] Ubuntu LTS: Lucid Lynx - 29-Apr-2010

Peter Barker pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au
Wed Mar 31 14:58:51 MDT 2010

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010, Andrew Janke wrote:

> I thought you could fiddle with this in /etc/default/<blah> ala AutoFS?
>
> harold:~$ cat /etc/default/autofs
> TIMEOUT=300
> DISABLE_DIRECT=1
> AUTOFS_DONT_RESTART_ON_UPGRADES=1

Hmmm..  nothing iscsi-related in /etc/default/ on my machine.

Additionally - it seems that option has been removed from autofs in lucid.
It is present on karmic....

> At least this is my dim dark memory from when I last used such a system...

Well, it's an idea.  I'll have a poke around today and see if I can find a
flag along those lines.  I simply put an "exit 0" in the top of
/etc/init.d/open-iscsi for the duration of the upgrade :-)

> Andrew Janke

Ta,
--
Peter Barker                          |   Programmer,Sysadmin,Geek.
pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au	      |   You need a bigger hammer.