[clug] Ubuntu LTS: Lucid Lynx - 29-Apr-2010

Peter Barker pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au
Wed Mar 31 02:05:38 MDT 2010

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010, Steve Jenkin wrote:

> Any 'surprises' I need to be aware of??

Oh, yes.  The colour scheme.  Definitely the colour scheme.  Even in the
time it takes you to switch, it's bad.  Remember, every glance is doing
you damage....

I'm *still* trying to work out whether the button-move actually works.
And how to change it if I come to think it doesn't....

OTOH - iSCSI root is getting *much* nicer.  Now if they didn't stop that
service during upgrade the package upgrade, things would be peachy....

> steve

Yours,
--
Peter Barker                          |   Programmer,Sysadmin,Geek.
pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au	      |   You need a bigger hammer.