[clug] Not linux, solaris & nx

Adrian adrian.blake at ieee.org
Tue Mar 30 17:52:29 MDT 2010

I am trying to install NX on a solaris machine. Client and node install
but the server fails. here is the message:

## Executing postinstall script.
NX> 700 Installing: server at: Wed Mar 31 09:30:02 2010.
NX> 700 Autodetected system: solaris.
NX> 700 Install log is: /usr/NX/var/log/install.
NX> 700 ERROR: Cannot unlock account for user: nx.
Error: Post installation of NX server failed.
Error: Please check the file '/usr/NX/var/log/install' for information.
pkgadd: ERROR: postinstall script did not complete successfully

Installation of <NXserver> failed.

The log file has no additional information.

Any suggestions?

Adrian

--
Adrian Blake