[clug] Wikipedia and Deletionism

Karun Dambiec kdambiec at fsfe.org
Tue Mar 30 14:06:14 MDT 2010

I've gone and withdrawn from my contributions to mediawiki and
wikipedia. It's just to difficult now for an ordinary person to create
an article or revise one, with out almost instantly having to justify
why it should not be deleted, or reverted.

In my view, what is happening now with articles being deleted rather
than improved, defeats one of the main purposes of Wikipedia.