[clug] SSL Man-in-the-Middle attack - by "Law Enforcement"?

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Thu Mar 25 19:14:56 MDT 2010

On 26/03/2010, at 11:25 , Lana Brindley wrote:

> paedophilic muslim whalers that always think of feeding dominos to children *on boats*

Does noone remember the Domino Theory/Effect scare of the 60s?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domino_theory

At that time the scare was Communism (pronounced "EEEEVIL").

I'm preparing for the coming apocalypse by learning how to grow my own vegetables, in the guise of becoming a domesticated/house-broken male human.

Alex