[clug] PHP - Linux Web Developer

Barry Goodwin BGoodwin at engineersaustralia.org.au
Tue Mar 23 19:23:54 MDT 2010

Hi,

We currently have an urgent requirement for a PHP Developer to assist us whilst one of our staff members is on extended sick leave. We require an individual on a casual basis to maintain our public web site PHP developments which is installed on SUSE Linux with MySQL databases.

If you are available please contact me to discuss the work required, our requirement is for immediate start, duration unknown at this stage but would be ongoing with reduced hours once my developer is back on deck.

Regards

Barry Goodwin
Associate Director, Information Management
Engineering House
11 National Circuit
Barton ACT 2600

T: (02) 6270 6591
M: 0402419581
F: (02) 6273 1488
W: www.engineersaustralia.org.au

2010: Year of Engineering Leadership

ENGINEERS AUSTRALIA and its logo are registered trademarks of The Institution of Engineers Australia, founded in 1919. Its patron is Her Excellency the Governor-General of the Commonwealth of Australia, Ms Quentin Bryce AC.

This e-mail and any attachments transmitted within it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Engineers Australia. This e-mail and any attachments CANNOT be forwarded without the express permission of the originator or author. This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MCI's Internet Managed Scanning Services - powered by MessageLabs (http://www.mci.com). Although every effort has been made to ensure the contents of this e-mail are virus free, Engineers Australia shall not be liable for any damage from viruses that may infect your computer equipment, or other property on account of your downloading any materials, data, text, or images in or attached to this e-mail.