[clug] Fit-PC playing up again

Adam Baxter voltagex at voltagex.org
Wed Mar 24 03:13:36 MDT 2010

If they've changed the hardware then go for it. This one isn't particularly
Linux-friendly.

00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation System Controller Hub (SCH Poulsbo)
(rev 07)
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation System Controller Hub
(SCH Poulsbo) Graphics Controller (rev 07)
00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation System Controller Hub (SCH Poulsbo)
HD Audio Controller (rev 07)
00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation System Controller Hub (SCH Poulsbo)
PCI Express Port 1 (rev 07)
00:1c.1 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation System Controller Hub (SCH Poulsbo)
PCI Express Port 2 (rev 07)
00:1d.0 USB Controller: Intel Corporation System Controller Hub (SCH
Poulsbo) USB UHCI #1 (rev 07)
00:1d.1 USB Controller: Intel Corporation System Controller Hub (SCH
Poulsbo) USB UHCI #2 (rev 07)
00:1d.2 USB Controller: Intel Corporation System Controller Hub (SCH
Poulsbo) USB UHCI #3 (rev 07)
00:1d.7 USB Controller: Intel Corporation System Controller Hub (SCH
Poulsbo) USB EHCI #1 (rev 07)
00:1e.0 SD Host controller: Intel Corporation System Controller Hub (SCH
Poulsbo) SDIO Controller #1 (rev 07)
00:1e.1 SD Host controller: Intel Corporation System Controller Hub (SCH
Poulsbo) SDIO Controller #2 (rev 07)
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation System Controller Hub (SCH Poulsbo)
LPC Bridge (rev 07)
00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corporation System Controller Hub (SCH Poulsbo)
IDE Controller (rev 07)
02:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168B
PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet controller (rev 02)
03:00.0 Network controller: RaLink RT3090 Wireless 802.11n 1T/1R PCIe

The Poulsobo/GMA500 is a mess because of Intel's inability to release proper
drivers for it. The Ralink 3090 was only fully supported in 2.6.33 recently.