[clug] Nagios show status information as (null) (fixed/solved)

Jeffm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Tue Mar 23 23:00:16 MDT 2010

The strange fix to this one was to rewrite the

define command {
}

clause for the problem test. I don't know why this was a problem or why
it fixed it. It had been restarted a number of times before so it wasn't
as if giving it a kick fixed it. It appears to read identically
character for character to what I had there originally. There must have
been a some difference in the white space or something.

Jeff.