[clug] Stallman visit

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Tue Mar 16 17:53:42 MDT 2010

Ooooh - my first posting for the year...

Richard Stallman is visiting Canberra, specifically ANU and NICTA,
in early October, including running an emacs workshop and giving
a public lecture. Looks like he may be here from 5th - 7th or 8th.

Question is, do we (CLUG) want to do anything GNU/Linux'y with
him whilst he is here? The organisers are asking and want to know
soonish so they can work out how long he might stay for.

Anyone got any ideas? He specifically does not want to repeat the
emacs workshop, which will most likely be held during the day on
the 5th October.

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.