[clug] Timer closing on window shutters

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 13:26:10 MDT 2010

On 14 March 2010 21:23, Michael Cohen <scudette at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>   I have to second that.... Not that I have anything against hardware
> hacking or amateur electronics but this is a linux users group list -
> so please try to stay on topic.
>
> Michael.

Might be better suited to the Make/Hack/Void group?

http://www.makehackvoid.com/

(Although personally I found the discussion quite interesting!)

Cheers! Lana

I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is; I only
know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that
differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute.
 - Rebecca West

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more
information.