[clug] My Arduino Prototyping Station

Ian Bardsley ifb777 at tpg.com.au
Sat Mar 13 18:28:08 MST 2010

G'Day list

Judging by the number of people who attended the presentation by Hugh
Blemming and his delightful daughter at the last CLUG meeting, there are
a large number of people in the Canberra region who are interested in
Practical Computing.  It follows therefore that there are probably a lot
of people who, like me are playing with the Arduino system at the moment
or at least are planning to do so.

When I embarked on this learning project, I soon discovered that I was
able to create something of a shambles on my workbench in a very short
space of time that took effort to tidy up when other things needed to be
done with the space, (my shed is quite small).

The upshot of this is that I built a prototyping station to keep
everything in one place and make the whole affair portable.

I though I would share the outcome of this work with those in the region
who share an interest in Arduino.  Go to
http://ozybard.homeip.net/myarduino to get an idea of what I have done.

If there is anyone who would like to imitate this approach who doesn't
have the wherewithall to make a base board, let me know and I should be
able to manufacture one for them.

Regards to all

Ian Bardsley