[clug] Help needed cloning a Debian 2.2 system

Stephen Hodgman steve at namsys.com.au
Sat Mar 13 01:54:55 MST 2010

Thanks for the replies.
Current status is that I now have a bootable version of the system on a
PATA disk.
Now the plan is to image that to a file and try VirtualBox or something
equivalent.
At least I have an immediate backup anyway which was my first goal.

--
Stephen Hodgman
Namadgi Systems

This message and its attachments contain confidential information and may also contain legally privileged information. This message is intended solely for the named addressee. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message or have received this message in error, you may not copy or deliver any part of this message or its attachments to anyone or use any part of this message or its attachments. Instead, you should permanently delete this message and its attachments (and all copies) from your system and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Any content of this message and its attachments that does not relate to the official business of Namadgi Systems must be taken not to have been sent or endorsed by the company or its management.