[clug] Using Kindle?

Brenda Moon brenda at moon.net.au
Fri Mar 12 23:55:14 MST 2010

On 13 March 2010 17:33, Felix Karpfen <felix at spodzone.org.uk> wrote:

> 3. By following a link in one of the posted replies to my query, it
> turned out that my (installed) Debian Lenny offers an eBook Reader
> (FBReader 0.8.17).  Promptly installed; now I have to learn how to feed
> it with eBooks.

I've used FBReader on my Nokia N770 and liked it.  You might want to also
look at Calibre.  It is an open source ebook library, and is also able to
convert between different ebook formats for using with different reading
devices. It is available for Linux (and windows & mac).
http://calibre-ebook.com/download

regards,

Brenda