[clug] CLUG Programmers SIG meeting for March 2010

Paul Wayper paulway at mabula.net
Wed Mar 10 20:35:16 MST 2010

 Hi all,

 It looks like the LUG-in-a-box system hasn't send the email out for
tonight's session (probably because I put the details in this
morning), so I'll copy and paste from it:

 Bob Edwards writes:

 I have a Bus Pirate module (from Littlebird Electronics)
 that arrived last week that I have been playing with. I
 also have a couple of AVR Sticks that can, apparently,
 be reprogrammed with the Bus Pirate. I might get it all
 going by Thursday, else I would be pleased if
 like-minded folk wanted to have a "hackfest" and see
 if we can make these dudes do something cool.

 I also have some Jennic modules ready for some actual
 work... We could play with them instead, or as well...

 So let's have a hardware hacking session. Bring along the hardware
projects you're working on and we'll have a night of soldering and
multimeters!

 Have fun,

 Paul