[clug] [OT] a pet peeve, was Re: does splice work?

Hal Ashburner hal.ashburner at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 01:40:17 MDT 2010

I participate in some online discussion under a pseudonym purely because
I like it not being easily traceable (even if it wouldn't be so hard if
someone really wanted to find out). The merit of my argument stands or
falls on its merit and its merit alone. This is something like an
intellectual ideal that until recently really wasn't achievable.

There are a thousand and one really good reasons to want to be
anonymous. Please keep that in mind if none of these apply to you this
minute. For something like a linux support list it's simply a question
of taste.

Kind regards,
Hal Ashburner
Walrus Software
hal at walrussoftware.com
http://www.walrussoftware.com

(This is the sig I usually leave off here because it seems like
advertising to a community whose taste may not care for this kind of thing.)