[clug] Kobo eBook Reader - followup query

Peter Barker pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au
Sun Jun 13 19:18:49 MDT 2010

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010, Felix Karpfen wrote:

> "calibre" download says:
> You need GLIBC 2.10 or higher to run versions greater than 0.6.29.
>
> I currently have glibc-2.7-1.  While I could probably compile an earlier
> version from the (sourceforge-supplied) source code, I am reluctant to
> deface a clean Debian Lenny setup.  And I am not game to upgrade glibc!

Have you tried the package?

pbarker at eccles:~$ apt-cache search calibre
calibre - e-book converter and library management
calibre-bin - e-book converter and library management
pbarker at eccles:~$

> Felix

Yours,
--
Peter Barker                          |   Programmer,Sysadmin,Geek.
pbarker at barker.dropbear.id.au	      |   You need a bigger hammer.