[clug] [for sale] Canoscan LIDE 30 scanner

Ivan Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 18:40:51 MDT 2010

Whilst we're giving stuff away (or "selling" it for free...), I have a
Canon i550 bubblejet printer that seems to have some blocked heads
(after trying it for the first time after it sat unused for a year or
so, only blue and black ink was printed) + some extra generic inks for
it if anyone wants to take it off my hands.