[clug] Software Freedom Day 2010 plans

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 18:02:48 MDT 2010

We had a clug wiki, based on a freebie someone (sorry, can't remember
who) set up. The web site stuff was moved in there for evaluation and
it could easily accommodate, and indeed would be just the place, this
sort of thing.

Some IT gurus (sorry again, can't remember who) thought the issue
needed evaluation in the context of prevailing policy parameter
fundamentals and contemporary technology paradigm synergies... or
something...

At that point an urgent need arose to clean front panel LEDs and wipe
the dust of the chassis fan... :)

jim