[clug] Software Freedom Day 2010 plans

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 15:54:57 MDT 2010

Sorry Paul,

I'm up for my usual role - writing etc, a bit of marketing stuff, I can talk
to the paper, etc. And I'll need to sort out my diary, but I'll show up for
one or both events.

On 8 July 2010 07:52, Paul Wayper <paulway at mabula.net> wrote:

> --

Cheers! Lana

I seldom end up where I wanted to go. But I almost always end up where I
needed to be.
 - Douglas Adams

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more