[clug] [OT] IP range of a domain?

Michael Cohen scudette at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 01:56:56 MST 2010

Carlo,
  A better idea is to install knockd to have a port knocking sequence
open up the ssh port. This way you dont have to fix the IP address you
are coming from, but you still have most of the internet filtered -
cleaner logs etc. Port knocking is not a security measure on its own
(thats why you have ssh) but it helps to cut out uninvited connections
and  might give some window of security against zero days and random
ssh scanners.

Michael.