[clug] Feedback...

George Bray georgebray at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 19:47:24 MST 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 12:41 PM, Alex Satrapa <grail at goldweb.com.au> wrote:

> To clarify: does Telstra reverse the charges you incurred between paying your money and them actually crediting the account? Or are you stuck with 48 hours worth of charges at the highest possible rate?

No of course not, this is Telstra we're talking about  :)    I guess
you could ask them, but they'd say you were warned when you made the
payment.  I treat it as another exorbitant cost of doing business with
T$.

On the positive side, I noticed an article in The Australian today
mentioning that people are generally unaware that their capped plans
don't cap data usage, leading to stories of people getting large
bills.

 George

--
George Bray, Canberra, Australia. http://geobray.com