[clug] A favour to ask of an OLPC owner

Rob Bolin rob at unigon.tv
Mon Jan 18 05:32:07 MST 2010

Hi all,

I have a strange favour to ask of a Canberra-based OLPC owner - could I borrow
it for a couple of days? My partner works in a government department, and the
topic has come up in the context of her work.  She and her colleagues would be
very keen to inspect one at close quarters, if at all possible.

It's probably not the best of times to be asking this, with many people over
at LCA, but if anyone can help me and my partner out, I'd be grateful

Thanks

Rob
--
Vincit qui se se vincit
(He is the victor who is victorious over himself)