[clug] Printer supplies - advice sought (linux Digest, Vol 85, Issue 19, message 7)

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 17:14:01 MST 2010

2010/1/8 Alex Satrapa <grail at goldweb.com.au>:
> On 08/01/2010, at 10:51 , Lana Brindley wrote:
>
>> I would argue that that would require having a look at shops or
>> catalogues first, which is where I was coming from :P
>
> Of course :)
>
> The obvious modification to my procedure is to have the supported printers list open as you browse the catalogue, circle all the printers that are supported, then pick any of the printers that are circled based on whatever other criteria you have (aesthetic, power consumption, cost of consumables).

See now, I'd do that, but I'm just not half that organised. YMMV, of course ;)

Cheers! Lana

Writing gives you the illusion of control, and then you realise it's
just an illusion, that people are going to bring their own stuff into
it.
  - David Sedaris

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more information.