[clug] [OT] pure/white was Re: Submerged PC (White Oil) & TV Capture Cards

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 23:51:36 MST 2010

2010/1/7 Jessica Fryer <jessicanumber at gmail.com>:
> Lana please continue derailing conversations on this list! Part of the value
> of CLUG is social, otherwise why would the boys be so enthusiastic about
> eating pizza together and make a habit of holding side conversations during
> presentations?

Has there ever - in the history of CLUG - been a presentation that
*didn't* get derailed in some way or another? Inquiring minds want to
know ...

Cheers! Lana

Writing gives you the illusion of control, and then you realise it's
just an illusion, that people are going to bring their own stuff into
it.
  - David Sedaris

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more information.