[clug] Printer supplies - advice sought

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 23:50:37 MST 2010

2010/1/7 Alex Satrapa <grail at goldweb.com.au>:
> On 07/01/2010, at 16:41 , Lana Brindley wrote:
>
>> ... When they die, they're cheap enough to just throw away and replace.
>
> [stunned silence]
>
>> My father would have a fit if he heard me say that, and would probably
>> lecture me about the "disposal society" I live in.
>
> disposable
>
> And not just your father!  I had a hard enough time separating myself from a 486 PC my friends and I used to play Descent (and later, Descent II) on back at Uni.
>
> Alex

Get with the times, Granpa! :P

Cheers! Lana

Writing gives you the illusion of control, and then you realise it's
just an illusion, that people are going to bring their own stuff into
it.
  - David Sedaris

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more information.