[clug] IceTV

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 22:07:59 MST 2010

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 16:01, Adam Baxter <voltagex at voltagex.org> wrote:
> I'm posting some more info on the Shepherd mailing list when I get
> home. Once I've worked out what on earth is going on with Shepherd
> I'll post more here.

Not that I am generally one to chuck spanners in gears but why not
just use the EPG info that is supplied by the stations themselves ala
me-tv?

Surely there is some perl/python script somewhere that will suck out
this information for you. You generally get just over a week of
programming information via this source.

Or am I missing something?

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)