[clug] Wanted: Developer to securely implement a restricted SSH shell

Nathan O'Sullivan nathan at mammoth.com.au
Sun Jan 3 23:07:19 MST 2010

If you or your company do this kind of work, please mail me off-list. I
am happy to discuss someone working on this after hours and would love
to put a bit of cash into the pockets of a list member.

Or if you can recommend someone that would be excellent too.

I've posted the requirements off list, but to summarise: I need a way to
let customers access their Xen domU console ("xm console $DOMAIN") over
SSH, while doing our utmost to prevent the customer from doing anything
else on the dom0.

Further description and a naive implementation is available at
http://www.mammothmedia.com.au/~nats/restricted-shell-job.txt

Regards
Nathan